- PASSPORT COPIES OF BOTH PARTIES
- FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATES OF BRIDE AND GROOM
Both parties are obliged to provide a full birth certificate. Shorter versions will not be accepted.
- CERTIFICATE OF NON IMPEDIMENT FOR BOTH
This document confirms that you have not been married and that you are free to married. The document can be issued in your local Registrar’s office and it must not be issued more than 3 months before your wedding.
- DIVORCE CERTIFICATE IF ANY
If either party has been divorced, please provide a certified copy of the Decree Absolute.
- OFFICIAL DOCUMENT ABOUT CHANGING YOUR NAME IF ANY
- ADOPTION CERTIFICATES IF ANY
- APOSTILLE STAMP
This stamp refers the legalization and validity of your documents for international use. (1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents). The Apostille Stamp is necessary for Birth certificates, Certificates of no Impediment to marry, Official documents about changing your name and Adoption certificates.
- All documents must be translated and certified in the Greek Embassy / Consulate in your country.
- Please note that all documents must be sent by fax or email for review 4 weeks before your wedding in Santorini. We have to confirm that your paperwork is in order. After that, you just need to bring the originals with you.
- You have to stay in Santorini at least 1 day after your wedding, in order to go to the Town Hall to sign your Marriage Certificate. If you can not stay the next day we can arrange a notary office, where the couple will authorize one of our team to register your wedding at the local registrar office on the follow working day.
- The official wedding certificate will be sent to you by post from the Town Hall