- PASSPORT COPIES OF BOTH PARTIES
- FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATES OF BRIDE AND GROOM
Both parties are obliged to provide a full birth certificate. Shorter versions will not be accepted.
- CERTIFICATE OF NON-IMPEDIMENT FOR BOTH FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS & TRADE
This document confirms that you have not been married and that you are free to married. The document must not be issued more than 3 months before your wedding.
- NO RECORDS RESULT FROM THE REGISTRAR OF BIRTHS, DEATHS AND MARRIAGES FOR BOTH
Not older than 3 months from the date of your wedding.
- DIVORCE CERTIFICATE IF ANY
If either party has been divorced, please provide a certified copy of the Decree Absolute.
- OFFICIAL DOCUMENT ABOUT CHANGING YOUR NAME IF ANY
- ADOPTION CERTIFICATES IF ANY
- APOSTILLE STAMP
This stamp refers the legalization and validity of your documents for international use. (1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents). The Apostille Stamp is necessary for Birth certificates, Certificates of no Impediment to marry, Official documents about changing your name and Adoption certificates.
- All documents must be translated and certified in the Greek Embassy / Consulate in your country. You can send your documents by fax or email our agency for translation service.
- Please note that all documents must be sent by fax or email for review 4 weeks before your wedding in Santorini. We have to confirm that your paperwork is in order. After that, you just need to bring the originals with you.
- You have to stay in Santorini at least 1 day after your wedding, in order to go to the Town Hall to sign your Marriage Certificate.